Janet Boynes: Former Lesbian Leaves the Lifestyle & Embraces God



    This is a truly inspiring true story. She lived a homosexual lifestyle for 14 years until an encounter in a grocery store parking lot led her back.

    From CBN: "Janet Boynes grew up in a family of seven kids, by four different fathers. The man who raised her was an alcoholic. The Boynes family always had the police outside. Janet’s mother was abused as she grew up."



    "I think what you have a tendency of doing is repeating what was done to you," Janet said. "I know she wanted the best for me, but the abuse was beyond measure. I can’t remember to this day as a kid that my mother ever, you know, hugged me or told me that she loved me."CONT

    Here is her book -- Called Out: A Former Lesbian's Discovery of FreedomSource URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2010/07/janet-boynes-former-lesbian-leaves.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive