Mitt Romney Wins the SRLC Straw Poll

    Mitt Romney wins the SRLC Straw Poll.

    Here are the results in the poll:

    Mitt Romney 24% (439)


    Ron Paul 24% (438)

    Newt Gingrich 18% (321)

    Sarah Palin 18% (330)

    Mike Huckabee 4% (80)

    Tim Pawlenty 3% (54)

    Mike Pence 3% (58)

    Rick Santorum 2% (41)

    Gary Johnson 1% (3)

    I must say I have mixed feelings about Romney. I like his policies on economics or the economy, but I am not supportive of what is probably his number one accomplishment- Romneycare in Massachusetts- because it is so much like Obamacare. I am glad that he has changed his position to pro-life from pro-choice. But, I am skeptical whether that was a real conversion or not. Or is it just political opportunism? I hope his conversion is a reality and I want to believe it, but, I am just skeptical because of intuitions of mine. I like his position on gay marriage. He believes that marriage is between a man and a woman. I agree with Mitt Romney's beliefs on having a strong national defense in the United States. Well, we've got some time before we have to figure out who our next presidential candidate will be in the 2012 elections.

    via MemeorandumSource URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2010/04/mitt-romney-wins-srlc-straw-poll.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive