The Underdogs Win! Yea!! -- The Saints Win Super Bowl XLIV!!!


    WINS


    YEA!!!!! The Underdogs WON!!!!

    The New Orleans Saints Won the Super Bowl!!!!

    I was rooting for the Saints since the team had never made it to the Super Bowl before.  I am so happy that they came from behind to win.  You could tell that all of there team members hearts were totally in the game to win.  It seemed like the Saints had the momentum behind them during the game.  I really enjoyed watching  The Who during the half-time show.  I loved hearing their music.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Super Bowl tonight.  What a great game!!Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2010/02/underdogs-win-yea-saints-win-super-bowl.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive