Interview With Judge Napolitano: Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder & Why It's Dangerous To Be Right When The Government Is Wrong

    This is a good interview.  I disagree with some of Judge Napolitano's positions, though.  I disagree that taxation is theft.  I think that progressive or excessive taxation is theft.  I don't understand why the Judge wouldn't necessarily be happy that the government was involved in ending slavery and in advancing women's suffrage. I disagree with him about President Bush. I do agree with him when he says that the Patriot Act needs to be repealed.  I agree with him about abortion.



    H/T Reasontv Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/11/interview-with-judge-napolitano-why.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive