I Had a Fabulous Time at the Michele Bachmann Rally in Washington D.C.

    I had a fabulous time at the rally in Washington D.C. on Thursday, November 5th. It was wonderful hearing from Michele Bachmann, Jon Voight, Mark Levin, and many other politicians at the health care protest. In the latter part of the afternoon, a group of us were able to meet with one of our congressman Jason Altmire(PA-D). He is a damn wiffle-waffler!!! The man irks me because he would not commit to anything. He said that he would not vote for a health care bill if that contains certain items in it. Which this does. But, he still wouldn't commit to voting NO on this Bill.
    I said to Rep. Altmire,"Are you really listening to us? Or are our words just going in one ear and out the rest? This Health Care Bill has nothing to do with health care. This is about taking away our freedom and liberty." Well, I didn't get a response from him. He did end up voting against Pelosicare but, I think he was waiting for Speaker Pelosi to tell him how to vote. I think that he was waiting for the evil witch to wave her wand, and give him a command on whether he could vote Yes or No, on Pelosicare. Even so, I did appreciate him taking time out to listen(maybe?) to us.








    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-had-fabulous-time-at-michele-bachmann.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive