New Job: Light Blogging


    On Monday I started my new job.  For the next two weeks I will be training for my new job. Life has been kinda crazy and exhausting for me since Monday so I probably won't be able to post and visit blogs as much for the next couple of weeks.  After training I will start working my regular schedule and will be start to be in a routine so hopefully starting then it be easier for me to post and visit all my blogging buddies blogs.  I might even have that wonderful guest blogger Kevin fill-in for me on occasion the next couple of weeks.  Wish I could visit everyone's blogs more often but life calls.... for now....Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-job-light-blogging.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive