sarah jessica parker and third sex and the city



    After six successful TV seasons and two blockbuster films, Sarah Jessica Parker says she's willing to give Sex and the City another go. (Although it was a box office hit, last summer's Sex and the City 2 was blasted by critics.)"I would go back," the 45-year-old actress told the L.A. Times from the set of her new movie, I Don't Know How She Does It. "I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is."Still, Parker notes that even if producer Michael Patrick King were to develop a third film, it may be awhile before she steps back into Bradshaw's Manolos.

    "I'd definitely tell that [third] story, and I know Michael would do it right," she says. "But maybe not now. Maybe in five years, you know?"Why the wait? "It's not that I want to get away from it," the mom of three explained. "In a million years, who could get away from it?"Citing a desire to feel challenged by her work, Parker explained that "if I'm not scared again that's not good for me. If I'm not terrified and nauseous and worried the first two weeks of production, then what's going to happen? You could wither on the vine. It's like if you can't use your leg. It just atrophies."The actress also balks at reports claiming the next Sex and the City installment could be a prequel -- one which would reportedly enlist Gossip Girl's Blake Lively as a young Bradshaw.

    "I was like, 'Wha-a-a-a-t?'" Parker said. "There are a lot of important and interesting stories that 21-year-olds can tell. I don't begrudge any 21-year-old the opportunity to tell their stories. They prove to us on an everyday basis that they're interesting. Even their narcissism is interesting. Even their inertia is interesting. Even their tonal speech patterns are interesting.""But I don't think we can pretend to go back," she added. "It's creating two histories. It's like, 'Oh I didn't know that about Carrie Bradshaw.'"




    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/02/sarah-jessica-parker-and-third-sex-and.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive