Celebrity rehab

    Celebrity Rehab
    Charlie Sheen and El DeBarge are the latest celebs to make headlines for going to rehab. Read about others who have struggled with addiction in all its forms and see what they said about their struggles. Do you have a loved one struggling with drugs or alcohol? Find a rehabilitation center near you.

    Charlie Sheen

    "I said stay off the crack, and I still think that's pretty good advice, unless you can manage it socially. If you can manage it socially, then go for it, but not a lot of people can, you know?"

    Lindsay Lohan

    "I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine and mind-altering substances. Now I'm in a place where I don't need to use anything and I can feel emotions because I choose to."

    El DeBarge  

    "I hate to disappoint my fans, but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to share my music and my story with everyone. I thank everyone in advance for their prayers and well wishes and hope that you will respect my privacy during this time."

    Britney Spears

    "There's the honeymoon phase at first. Everything is fabulous: 'Look at the wonderful trips she gets to go on; look at the wonderful people she's meeting,' then there's the ugly side of things that turns, and we weren't ready for that, either."

    Jonathan Rhys Meyers

    "I just don't want to be that f****** a******* sitting in the pub and someone turns around and says, 'See him there at the end of the bar. He could have made a f****** fortune, but he went over to Hollywood and he just f****** p****d it up against the wall."

    Robert Downey Jr.

    "More than anything I have this sense that I'm a veteran of a war that is difficult to discuss with people who haven't been there."

    Amy Winehouse

    "I'm either a really good drunk or I'm an out-and-out s**t, horrible, violent, abusive, emotional drunk. I'll beat up Blake when I'm drunk. I don't think I have ever bruised him, but I do have my way."

    Kelly Osbourne

    "I don't have any shadow of a doubt that addiction is a disease. It's in your genes. The only people in my family who don't have that gene are my mum and my sister Amy."

    Miguel Cabrera

    "Do you know who I am? You don't know anything about my problems."

    Courtney Love

    "I would just like to thank the court for allowing me these 90 days. ... [It] helped me deal with a very gnarly drug problem, which is behind me. ... I've just been playing guitar and taking care of my daughter. I want to [take this opportunity] to let the community know I'm doing great. ... I've been really inspired and have remained inspired."

    Tiger Woods

    "But still, I know I have bitterly disappointed all of you. I have made you question who I am and how I could have done the things I did. I am embarrassed that I have put you in this position. For all that I have done, I am so sorry."

    Daniel Baldwin

    "I'm a straight-up cocaine addict. I don't really drink very much, although I have abused alcohol in the past. And I don't use any other drugs. I don't take pills. I don't do anything. I'm a … diehard coke head."

    Whitney Houston

    "First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. OK? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is whack."

    Mel Gibson

    "After drinking alcohol on Thursday night, I did a number of things that were very wrong and for which I am ashamed. I drove a car when I should not have, and was stopped by the L.A. County sheriffs. The arresting officer was just doing his job, and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person. I acted like a person completely out of control…"

    Mackenzie Phillips

    "Mackenzie deserves great credit for seizing the opportunity she was given to get clean and prove she was worthy of the dismissal of her case."

    Tara Reid

    "Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center. We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time."
    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/02/celebrity-rehab.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive