Super Bowl XLV Blog Bet: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers



    Eman, one of my all-time favorite bloggers, is a huge Packers fan and I am a pretty big Steelers fan.  I had never been into football, until I moved to Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh spirit is electric, spreads like wildfire, and before I knew it I was watching football games and cheering for the Steelers.  Eman had proposed that we have a friendly blog bet on which team wins the Super Bowl and I thought it would be fun but since he has been too busy or for some other reason he didn't end up proposing a specific bet I am proposing a couple ideas now. 

    Idea 1: How about the winner picks 6 players for the loser to highlight over a period of 2 weeks? 

    Idea 2: How about the loser creates a you tube video praising and highlighting the winning team?  

    Those are the two ideas I came up with so if anyone else has any suggestions they will be much appreciated. 

    My mother started watching football about the same time that I did but she is a Baltimore Raven's fan.  In a recent conversation with her my mom didn't want to hear anything about the Steelers playing in the Super Bowl which I think is totally hilarious.  My mom has sour grapes because her team didn't make it to the Super Bowl.  My mom said that she is going to be rooting for the Packers.  All I have to say to my mom is HA! HA! HA!  My Steelers made it to the Super Bowl.  That's okay.... The Steelers are ready to kick some Packers butts.  Steelers are awesome!  If they win, this will be the Steelers seventh Super Bowl win.  The Steelers are READY to WIN the SUPER BOWL! 

    GO! STEELERS GO!! 










    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/02/super-bowl-xlv-blog-bet-pittsburgh.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive