- 1 (13.8oz.) can Pilsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 jar Pizza sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Dad's favorite toppings to make a face:
- Pepperoni Slices for eyes
- Sliced black olives for pupils
- Pineapple chunks for a nose
- Green pepper strips for a mouth or eyebrows
- Sliced mushrooms for ears Steps
- Follow the directions on the can of Pilsbury Pizza Crust to spread out the unbaked crust on a cookie sheet into a big round circle.
- Use a spoon to smear pizza sauce on pizza crust circle and sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Add toppings on the cheese to make a face as suggested in the ingredient list or be creative with Dad's favorite toppings.
- An adult needs to set the oven temperature and put the pizza in the oven for the amount of time listed on the Pilsbury Pizza Crust can.
- When the pizza is cooked an adult needs to take it out of the oven, slice it, and put it on a plate for the kids to give to dad.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 Cup milk
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 5 to 10 mini marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup chopped almonds
- An adult needs to supervise as the kids add the vanilla ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup into a blender and whip the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into a tall glass and top with marshmallows, Hershey's syrup, and almonds.
- Put a straw in the milkshake and serve.
- Grinder roll
- Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken Strips (or a similar brand)
- Tabasco sauce
- Sliced Provolone Cheese, torn into pieces
- Optional: blue cheese dressing
- An adult needs to cut the grinder rolls in half lengthwise. The kids can pull out some of the bread in the bottom roll half to make a well for the chicken.
- Add some cooked chicken strips and Provolone into the well in the bottom roll half. Sprinkle a little Tabasco sauce on top. Tabasco sauce is very hot, so if Dad likes spicy food you can give him the bottle on the side.
- Put the top half of the roll on the sandwich. With the help of an adult, heat the sandwich in the microwave for about 20 seconds until the cheese melts. Serve warm with a little blue cheese dressing on the side.
- Sliced Deli Meat: Salami, Prosciutto, Roast beef, Turkey
- Sliced Deli Meat: Provolone, Muenster, Swiss
- Green olives stuffed with pimientos
- Place a slice of deli meat on top of a slice of cheese and roll it up.
- Insert a toothpick into the rolled meat and cheese to keep it together.
- Slide an olive on to the toothpick and put it on a plate.
- Make a bunch more and put the on the plate to give to dad!
Fathers Day Recipes KidsSo gather the kids and slap on some aprons to whip up these recipes for Dad on Father's Day.
1. Pizza Funny Face
Make Dad laugh by serving him a silly pizza with a face full of toppings.
2. Rocky Road Milkshake
Top a frosty milkshake with marshmallows, chocolate syrup, and nuts to make an extreme drink for Dad.
This toasty stuffed sub will keep Dad's energy up for when you climb all over him and smother him with love on Father's Day.Ingredients
Some kids want to do everything all by themselves and feel the pride that comes along with being independent. This super easy snack simply requires assembling ingredients and most any child can make it for Dad on Father's Day.
Source: shine.yahooSource URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-recipes-kids.html
Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection