Simply Complicated

    We all our tested at various times during our lifetime.  It seems like I am being tested moreso lately due to finances being really tight, and having questions regarding my faith.  Does your faith ever test you?  Do you ever question whether God has a plan for you?  Questioning things is a part of life. When Questions arise whether it be related to faith, politics, or just life in general it seems like the answers are out of my reach.  Growing up as a child life used to be so simple but since I entered into and have experienced adulthood for the past 15 or so years it just seems like life gets more complicated the older I get.  Growing up I remember people of different political views gathering together and having a good time.  Now that the country is so partisan it seems that it is hard to have a political conversation with another person who has the polar opposite view as your own without someone getting angry and lashing out at the other.  I know it's possible but I just don't think it happens nearly as often as it did 20 years ago.  Is working together the answer when our beliefs are so diametrically opposed to one another?  With our values being so different from one another?  Should one compromise their values in order to find middle ground with the other person's point of view? Is there even a way to compromise without compromising your values?

    I thought that I would have gotten my Eagle Freedom Links done today but unfortunately that didn't happen so hopefully I will post them tomorrow.  My husband and I had talked for awhile about starting a blog together so when the blogger blackout occurred we thought that it was the opportune time to start it.  We have been working on the style of the blog over the weekend.  We will be adding links and other goodies to our blog shortly.  We decided to go with Wordpress instead of blogger so slowly but shorely we have been figuring out all the ins and outs of the wordpress format. Our blog's name is Catholibertarian.  Interesting huh?  Who would have thought that those two would go together?

    I hope all of my blogging buddies have a great week!!

    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/05/simply-complicated.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive