Nicola Roberts writing

    Nicola Roberts writing
     
    Nicola Roberts writing. Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts has revealed she’s been in the studio writing her own material.She says she’s been writing since the band decided to take a break and pursue solo projects nearly a year ago.Nicola Roberts revealed her hopes for a solo career after picking up the Fashionista gong at the Cosmopolitan ultimate women of the year awards, last night (2 November).

    Both Nadine Coyle and Cheryl Cole have released solo material.

    She said: “I’ve been writing for, gosh, since Girls Aloud took a break. I’ve been in the studio writing. It’s something that I love. “I wrote when we were in Girls Aloud and I loved it. It’s just something that. I like to be creative.”

    But she did have a warning for eager fans wanting to hear what her new material will sound like.

    She says she’s not at the stage where she wants to make anything public just yet.

    She said: “I’m not really ready to talk about that yet but I am enjoying being in the studio.”

    Source:nicolaroberts
    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/05/nicola-roberts-writing.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive