Texts from last night: Canucks in the Stanley Cup Final edition

    Texts from last night: Canucks in the Stanley Cup Final edition

     One of the best parts of being a fan is getting to share the rare triumphs of your team with people you care about, whether those be fellow fans, family, friends, or other loved ones. I always appreciate how my friends show support for the Canucks when they do well, and console me when they don't. Often after a big win, I will end up in a texting storm for about 15 minutes as I revel in the victory with friends, whether they are diehards like me or just excited on my behalf.

    Last night was no exception to this trend, as before, during, and after the game, I shared the experience with friends via text. After the jump, a review of my texts from last night as the Canucks advance to the Stanley Cup Final. Apparently such an occasion brings out a lot of WOOOOOOs, TYPING IN CAPS, and multiple exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sure many of you can sympathize. If last night you had any memorable texts, emails, tweets, or drunk dials, feel free to share them in the comments.

    Read More:  nucksmisconduct

     

    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/05/texts-from-last-night-canucks-in.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive