Gaga struggles with exhaustion

    Gaga struggles with exhaustion


    Lady Gaga is constantly struggling to overcome a "fog" of exhaustion which "hovers over" her during her gruelling touring schedule.
    The Poker Face hitmaker has been touring non-stop over the last 18 months with her Monster Ball shows and in early 2010, she sparked fears for her health by cancelling a number of concerts due to fatigue.
    Gaga admits her constant tiredness is a serious concern, but she is determined to continue her punishing work routine for the sake of her fans.

    In an interview with Sir Elton John for V magazine, she says, "At a certain point exhaustion becomes a state of being, and mentally I have to be strong and overcome it. It's like a cloud, a fog really that hovers over me. But in a way I will never ever escape it. Art is my whole life.
    "The monsters (fans) are my medicine. They heal me, physically and emotionally, every night at the show. I feel God through their love. I worship little monsters. They're my religion."

    Source: MSN

    Source URL: http://outlawrepublican.blogspot.com/2011/05/gaga-struggles-with-exhaustion.html
    Visit Out law republican for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive